Gypsum Plastering is an innovation in the construction business. It is highly developed technology which is substituting cement plaster by Gypsum plaster. It is made up of Gypsum powder, which is a sulphate mineral consist of calcium sulphate dihydrate. It can be directly applied to the wall surface, ceiling and concrete surface. It is Eco-friendly and circumvents the job of mixing cement and sand.
Gypsum Plaster is an Expert Plaster which avoids wastage and spilling and it saves money. It also avoids application of POP over sand cement plaster.
Advantages of Gypsum Plaster:
Builders and Contractors prefer gypsum plaster due to its time-saving attributes and superior finish. Here are the advantages of gypsum plaster:
- Does not shrink and crack- Gypsum produces less heat then cement. So there are almost no cracks or shrinkage in gypsum plaster.
- No water preservation- There is no need to pour water on Gypsum plaster. That is why there is no need to preserve water.
- Easy Application- It can be applied directly to bricks without finishing. It is also easy to apply and levelized.
- Smooth finish- It gives walls perfect lining, smoothness, leveling and corners.
- Quickly set- Gypsum dried up and sets very quickly. So you can start painting after three days of application.
- Readily available- It is easy and readily available material as compared to cement plaster.
- High Performance- Excellent strength after drying and it is durable and light in weight.
- Fire resistant: The Gypsum plaster is a fire resistant product, which keeps your home safe from fire.
- Decorative application: Gypsum plaster can be easily applied to decorate and also can be constructing into any shape.
- Low thermal conductivity: It contains very low thermal conductivity which saves cost for cooling and heating rooms.
How to store Gypsum Plaster:-
- Exposure to moisture or water decreases the potency and setting time of gypsum plaster. So it needs to be stored accurately.
- Gypsum Plaster packets have to be stored on the dry and elevated surface, made up of concrete or bricks or timber.
- The normal usage time of Gypsum Plaster is 3 to 4 months from the manufacturing date. But if it is stored properly, it can be used within 6 months.
Gypsum Plaster’s Technical Specification:
- Colour after finishing: White
- Setting Time: 25 to 30 Minutes
- Coverage area for the thickness of 12mm: 21 sq.ft / 25 Kgs Bag
- Compact Strength: 60-70 kg/cm2
- Gypsum Plaster Life: 4 Months
Everybody wants that their house looks elegant and beautiful especially walls and ceiling. For this the Gypsum plaster is the best option, it’s just you take a best and A-One quality of it. There are many Gypsum Manufacturers; some of the topmost are Trimurti Plaster, Noble Architectural Product, Gypsum Plaster, and Jai Durga Plaster Industries. It enhances the looks of your house or office interior. Gypsum plaster has good lagging properties, impact resistant and fire resistant. These properties draw the attention of contractors and real estate builders towards selecting Gypsum Plaster over sand cement plaster.