BPM (Business Process Management) is a approach that represents the business processes in visual form, and makes it easier to manage them. It is a set of tools, which models operational, supporting and management processes. One of the most popular bpm program you can find following the link https://www.bpmonline.com/bpm-software. Bpm’online creates efficient software solutions that are aimed at improving your business.
Today many companies choose BPM program as an efficient instrument to increase profit, the number of customers and improving the work of a company as a whole. More information about the solution of bpm’online you can find by following the link https://www.bpmonline.com.
Why BPM program?
Today the BPM system is popular and highly demanded when modeling business processes. They are focused on the automation of company’s processes. This software was created with the expectation of a quick determine of the weaknesses in processes that reduce the efficiency of the organization.
The main purposes of BPM implementation are:
- to improve the speed of processes execution- is achieved by setting time limits and specific rules for executing the process steps;
- to improve the quality – is achieved through transparency and accessibility for all participants of the business process and in compliance with all regulations stipulated by the rules;
- to implement process management based on indicators that reflect the cost of a particular process, its lead time and resource utilization. The analysis and process optimization on the basis of actual values of indicators become easier;
- to improve flexibility – is achieved by engaging stakeholders in the process modeling;
- gaining the ability to achieve fast results – with BPM program usage the most important and essential recourses are considered ;
- to guarantee the safety of all information at various stages of any transaction. It can be used at any time to analyze the mistakes.
BPM program is widely used by a great number of companies in order to, win and remain competitive and successful.
Advantages of implementing BPM
Business process management concept combines several components – the analysis of business processes, their automation and optimization, the design of specific strategies, and the workflow.
Before implementing BPM software, consider the following steps:
- explore all the possibilities offered by the BPM software for effective work of your organization;
- determine the goals and objectives of your plan you strive to achieve with BPM solution. Your goals can vary but it is necessary to control them;
- it is essential to solve the technical issues for the trouble-free installation of the software and carefully plan the budget;
- educate your staff about the goals of BPM system within your organization and about all the specifics of BPM system functionality. Be ready to communicate this information effectively to your employees;
- carefully choose the BPM system that you plan to use. It should not cause you and all the participants of the process any difficulties. It also should allow you to make the necessary adjustments to the settings based on your requirements and needs.
The use of BPM program is the way to optimize and improve your business, and the means to achieve your goals. It helps to make your work more effective and avoid errors due to automation of the business processes.
How to choose BPM software?
The management efficiency and the quality of results will depend on the correct choice of the BPM program. When selecting BPM system, you must follow several sequential steps that contribute to the functional and technical implementation of the system.
When choosing the program you need to focus on the following indicators:
- easy intuitive interface;
- the possibility of tasks correction, processing of the exceptional situations;
- the ability to control the process logic from the user’s workplace;
- ease of administration;
- the presence of the graphical functions for the business process modeling;
- support of necessary standards;
- performance and scalability;
- the ability to handle numerous processes;
- the possibility of minimal involvement of IT specialists in the implementation and the support of the software;
- ability to inform in real time about the deviations of process indicators and non-standard situations;
- the presence of business processes templates on the basis of which new ones can be developed.
The latest BPM systems are so simple to set up that the automation process can be controlled by a business specialist or a business analyst. This allows for accelerating the processes of implementation and making changes. By eliminating the information gaps between business experts and IT specialists it is possible to achieve a significant increase in the return of the BPM systems use.
Architecture of BPM system
BPM solutions use the engineering of the closed cycle to identify gaps in the processes that gives your company the ability to control the full lifecycle of a business process. As a result, you get a fast and flexible platform based on existing applications that will allow you to quickly respond to new market demands and increase productivity.
Business Process Management Systems provide the significant benefits on two levels:
- strategic level – it includes such advantages as closing the loop between the daily operations of the company and its strategic units;
- quantitative level – it includes the measurable benefits. For example, the cost savings or time reduction, for example, of the contract’s input and agreement from several days to several minutes.
Another advantage, perhaps the most important one is the change in the corporate atmosphere and increase of work efficiency, and the staff awareness of how their actions affect the overall result and the company’s position in the market, as well as fast and more active response to changes in the competitive environment.