Be it any market, festival or event, it is the food that gets the highest sales. In fact the food stalls are essentially the highlights of any trip for people visiting to the event. Without having something to eat or drink, the visitors cannot enjoy the trip. This is why many people think of starting the food stall at the weekend markets or food festival. With minimum risks there is a vast market and huge potential to earn profits. If you are looking forward to set up a stall in any such festival, you will need some guiding pointers. They will certainly help you increase the sales and enjoy profits.
Tips To Increase The Sales At Any Food Festival:
- The first key factor to keep in mind is to understand the weather or climate of the location. Depending on the climate you will have to decide on the menu that you will put up at the festival. Only when you have a crowd-puller dish, you will have crowd at your stall and increase sales at any given food festival.
- Many times poor location affects the sales adversely. You need to ask whether it is a popular location. If it is a good location then you can expect a good crowd, if not then you can expect medium crowd. This way you will know the right quantity of food to prepare for the food festival.
- Similarly you need understand if the event is popular or not. Big and popular events generally have huge number of people coming in. But if it is a regular weekend event then you will see fewer people around. This will also help you in carrying the right amount of food.
- Decide on the approximate number of dishes you will be serving. It is best to have few dishes to serve as it will help you stay focused on serving well to your customers. Also you need to understand whether you will be serving anything to drink with it. Consider serving a combo. This will attract many people to your stall
- Think of offering free samples to the people before they would buy. This will certainly press a positive image of yours on the people. Keep tasting spoons or bowls ready. Staying ready with your equipments will certainly make your process easy.
- When you have booked the stall at the food festival, you will have to study your location. Understand your space well too. If you are serving hot food then you will need stoves. You will have to store reserves so that you do not run out on food with orders in your hand. When you learn about the space you will understand how to stock up things.
- Make your stall as shiny as possible. Think of an interesting name for the stall. Also prepare an interesting menu chart and display of food items that will instantly grab the attention of foodies. This is the most important technique to increasing sales at any food festival. Light up your stall and put signs. This will attract the attention of the customers.
- Food is the main item that will increase the sales of your stall at the food festival. Hence you need to crank up the smell of food so that the customers would reach you. If your stall does not have savory smells or the food is not fragrant then you can simply light the cinnamon candle. There can be no appealing factor to food than its smell.
- Try to be humble and convince some customers in positive way. Try to invite them and let them taste your savories. You can ask anybody helping you to mix in with the people and invite them friendly to your stall.
Hope you like the above mentioned tips! If you carefully follow this tips deficiently help you increase your sale at food festival. Visit this link for more information weekend food festival.